With Navigart 3 API, one can have informations about artworks. This page does **not** describe all available datas on artwork but presents some of them.
Informations about artworks
The simplest way to have information about an artwork is to make a query with its id :
Informations about artworks are available in results, which is an array of artworks. When you queries one artwork, the array contains only one artwork.
When you queries the API with standard queries (with ou without filters), results contains the artworks matching the filters. An example without filters :
Here is the response :
As said before, results is an array of artworks. Here is the description of important fields you should know (please note that informations are given considering .results[indexOfTheArtwork] as root. For example, if it's mentionned ._id, you should understand .results[indexOfTheArtwork]._id ).
- ._id : the unique id of the artwork.
- ._type : the type of the object (here, it's always "artworks" )
- ._source.ua : all informations available for this artwork
- ._source.ua.authors : an array of authors of this artwork. Please note that the informations available here are not as complete as the authors entry point.
- ._source.ua.authors.type : type of the author ("artiste" for example)
- ._source.ua.authors._id : unique id of the author. You could use it to have more informations about the author in the authors entry point.
- ._source.ua.authors.name : an object of differents representation of the name of the author
- ._source.ua.authors.gender : the gender (in french) of the author
- ._source.ua.medias : an array of medias attached to this artwork.
- ._source.ua.medias._id : unique id of the media. You could use it to have more informations about the media in the medias entry point.
- ._source.ua.medias.legend : the legend of this media
- ._source.ua.medias.copyright : the copyright of this media
- ._source.ua.medias.file_name : the file name of this media
- ._source.ua.medias.url_template : the URL template you should use in conjonction with file_name to obtain the URL of the media
- ._source.ua.medias.max_width : the maximal widht available for this media
- ._source.ua.medias.max_height : the maximal height available for this media
- ._source.ua.artwork : all the details of this artwork
- ._source.ua.artwork.title_notice and ._source.ua.artwork.title_list : differents representations of title
- ._source.ua.artwork.collection_department : the collection department
- ._source.ua.artwork.copyright : copyright information about the media
- ._source.ua.artwork.collection : if available, the collection
- ._source.ua.artwork.acquisition_mode : the acquisition mode
- ._source.ua.artwork.inventory : the inventory number of this artwork
- ._source.ua.artwork.bibliography : an HTML information about the bibliography
You may contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org